About Me - Quem sou eu

Welcome to the definitive blog of live webcams, arrangement by Flavio Nelson Cassiano Costa. I live in Olinda City, Pernambuco - Brazil.
Bem-vindos ao definitivo blog de câmeras ao vivo, organizado por Flavio Nelson Cassiano Costa.Moro em Olinda, Pernambuco - Brasil.
email and MSN: flavionelson@hotmail.com

Wednesday, July 21, 2010

USA - California - San Diego

USA - California - San Diego - Beach view - streaming cam
Coutesy of Catamaran Resort - Website HERE
HERE/AQUI

1 comment:

Virginia Bed and Breakfast said...

Well, San Diego is one of my most favorite cities I visit there before two years company send me and I really enjoyed over there.
There are lots of places which attracts me to visit again. I love its beaches, resorts as well as romantic destinations and the main things which deeply attract me like Sea World, Museums and beaches.